We hope this email finds you well, staying safe and adjusting to the new normal during this time of uncertainty.
At Whiticar, service and support has always been at the heart of everything we do – for our employees, our customers and our community.
That’s why, in an abundance of caution, we will be adhering to Florida’s “Safer at Home” order issued by the Governor earlier this month.
From April 18 through May 3, our three locations will be temporarily closed to the public. Management will be working remotely and have developed a schedule to check on the boats in our care. Our locations will remain available if need be for emergency repairs during this time.
Customers can still reach our sales and service staff by phone and email. You can schedule service calls for after May 4 and request estimates from our team. We will do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you have an emergency call any location and press 6 for on-call response.
To contact us please call or email:
Shearwater Marine & Industrial
4519 SE Commerce Ave, Stuart, FL 34997, 772-781-5553
- Parts are available daily M – F from 9 a.m.- 1 p.m.
- Curbside pickup of parts is available during these times.
- For all other communications regarding parts, services or emergencies contact: Adolf Ellert at firstname.lastname@example.org
Whiticar South Yard, Stuart
3636 SE Old St Lucie Blvd, Stuart, FL 34996, 772-287-2883
- Curbside pickup of parts is available upon request
- For updates and scheduling appointments for when ‘Stay safer at home’ restrictions are lifted contact:
- For emergencies please contact Donna Jensen at email@example.com
Whiticar North Yard, Ft. Pierce
2010 Harbortown Drive, Suite K, Fort Pierce, FL 34946, 772-460-0660
- Curbside pickup of parts available upon request
- For updates and scheduling appointments for when the ‘Stay safer at home’ restrictions are lifted contact:
- For emergencies please contact Tom Berryhill at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our highest priority is the welfare of our employees, customers, associates, and Whiticar Team members. We will continue to update you as information becomes available and will reach back out to you once we determine which areas of operation will be safe to resume on May 4.
We’ve weathered other crises together and we will get through this one as well. During this difficult time, please stay safe and well!
The Whiticar Team